I can’t believe it’s already February! I read a total of seven books last month and according to Goodreads I’m one book ahead of schedule 🙂 so January was a great reading month. As I explained in my 2016 Goals & Resolutions post, I’m trying to stick to four different categories. Here are the books I read:
Category Two: Books added to my TBR pile in 2015 – it’s so easy clicking that “Want to Read” button on Goodreads.
- Alice in Wonderland High by Rachel Shane
- The Burning Hand by Jodi Meadows
- Rabbit Ears by Maggie de Vries
- All The Broken Things by Kathryn Kuitenbrouwer
- The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
- Vampire Knight Vol. 2 by Matsuri Hino
Category Three: Books added to my TBR pile before 2015 – I seriously have so many!
- The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas => I finished the first two novellas in December and only had to read the last three
What books did you get to last month? Did you meet or exceed your expectations?