Welcome to part two of my Truthwitch Launch Party feature where I’ll be sharing some ways to celebrate the release of Truthwitch. Be sure to check out the hashtag #TruthwitchParty to see everyone’s fun ideas!
Here’s something easy and fun that you can do on January 5:
Using post-it notes or a small notebook, mark down your favourite quotes. You can even write them down on scraps of paper and keep them in a jar.
Then you can do any or all of the following:
- share them on social media! I’m sure Sooz and other readers will love to know what you enjoyed about Truthwitch!
- using the jar idea: pull one out once a day/week/month to remind yourself about your love for this fantastic book
- save them for the release of WINDWITCH (book #2) as little reminders of what went down in book #1
- create a collage of quotes or fanart! That’s pretty much the next best thing to hearing someone loved your work.
- if you happen to be reading a library book, leave post-it notes for the next reader; but please don’t write in any library book or do anything that might get you in trouble!
ICYMI: Truthwitch Launch Party: Part One – Truthwitch Photo Challenge